AMINO ANIMO and ΤΟ ΒΑΖΑΚΙ juice bar run for Amimoni’s little heroes in Athens’ Half Marathon.
Τhe brand ΑΜΙΝΟ ΑΝΙΜΟ with the leading Greek proteins and TO BAZAKI, the first Juice Bar in Greece, as ambassadors of good nutrition and a healthy lifestyle, join forces for a good cause, running together in the Athens Half Marathon, on March 19, with the message #embrace_our_heroes
Through this initiative, the goal of the two brands is the support and promotion of the work of the Panhellenic Association of Parents, Guardians and Friends of People with Vision Problems and Additional Disabilities “Amimoni“, as well as the financial support of the “Early Intervention” program.
“Early Intervention” is the first educational Program for visually impaired children in Greece, which is provided in the natural environment of the child and the family, at home. The program is aimed at infants and children 0-6, of preschool age with blindness, low vision, or a diagnosed problem of visual perception and contributes to the strengthening of the child’s stimuli as well as the emotional connection with the parents, so as to develop to the maximum extent possible the his abilities.
AMINO ANIMO and TO BAZAKI juice bar, basing their social responsibility around the improvement of the daily lives of vulnerable groups, invite you to run with them in this year’s Athens Half Marathon, embracing small heroes of Amimoni.
See below how you can contribute in helping the work of Amimoni:
- Running in this year’s Athens Half Marathon together with the AMINO ANIMO team x TO BAZAKI juice bar. Register through the website of AMINO ANIMO and TO BAZAKI juice bar, by purchasing the enhanced participation worth €30 for the 5KM and €35 for the 21KM respectively, which includes the exclusive dri-fit blouse of the event and many goodies from both brands. For each participation, the two brands will donate €12 to the educational program, “Early Intervention”. Fill out the participation form here.
- Buying products and meals from both businesses. With each purchase of a package of Almond, Pea, Sunflower, Pumpkin, Rice and Bean Protein AMINO ANIMO from the official site, the brand will donate €0.50 to the organization. Accordingly, with each order from TO BAZAKI juice bar choosing from the menu between the handmade energy bar or the hot vegetarian soup, the store will donate €0.50 from each purchase to the club. The contribution is valid until the day of the match.
In addition, on Sunday, March 5 at 11:00, two weeks before the match, the two brands will invite the team members to the TO BAZAKI juice bar to get to know each other and prepare together in a team meeting training. This will be followed by a tonic healthy brunch with many nutritional and racing tips from the scientific staff of AMINO ANIMO and from TO BAZAKI juice bar.
Fill out the participation form here.
In addition, you can directly support the work of Amymoni in the following ways:
- Through the Online Form https://donate.amimoni.gr/
- Through the 5-digit financial aid number 19819
Charge from landline €2.60/call, charge from mobile €2.73/call, including VAT 24%, and a fixed telephony fee of 5% for calls from a landline and a mobile telephony fee of 10% for calls from a mobile phone. The 10% mobile phone subscriber fee does not apply: a) to subscribers who are entitled to exemption from the mobile phone fee (ages 15-29) and b) to prepaid users, as a 10% prepaid fee has been paid when renewing the balance of the their connection
Charge €2.75/sms (including VAT & mobile phone fee where applicable).
Technical provider Mediatel, Complaint line: 214 214 80 20
For more information, please contact Nikos Stroggylos, firstname.lastname@example.org
About AMINO ANIMO
AMINO ANIMO organic proteins are a Greek, officially certified vegan, gluten-free and bio protein range of top quality, from 100% organic raw materials of carefully selected crops. Based on the needs of modern man and a healthier lifestyle for everyone, AMINO ANIMO vegetable proteins are produced in Greece from almonds, peas, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, rice and fava beans and are packaged in recyclable packaging, so that the vitamins and nutrients. No preservatives, mutated ingredients, gluten, lactose, soy, sugar or salt are used for the production of the proteins, and no animal tests are carried out.
About TO BAZAKI juice bar
TO BAZAKI is the first juice bar in Greece. Since 2014, it has been specializing in the production of fresh, natural juices from organic fruits and vegetables extracted with a hydraulic press (coldpressed) which preserves the maximum possible amount of nutrients during the process. Simultaneously, it has an extensive menu of healthy dishes that cover all dietary options and/or specialities. The goal is easy access to the choice of healthy food for everyone, which is achieved by giving great value to the quality and locality of the raw materials. With a focus on sustainability, the products and processes used achieve the practical application of environmental practices, such as the systematic reduction of waste (sustainable, eco-friendly, zero waste).
- flagship store, Aristotelous 33, Chalandri
- juice, coffee, snack bar, cafeteria vios co-working space, Feidiou 9, Athens
With the American, worldwide WELL certification, a commitment to advance human health and well-being.