- In 2023, in the context of the 6th Voluntary Action Festival 2023, organized by Skywalker.gr, Amymoni received the silver award in the category “Care for vulnerable groups“, for her overall work in lifelong education, care and support people with visual and additional disabilities and their families.
- In 2022, Amimoni received two Awards at the 5th Voluntary Action Festival 2022, organized by Skywalker,gr
Silver in the “Child & Family” category for the effective action of Amimoni that promotes the value of the family, protects vulnerable families, unborn children, children, parents, single-parent and large families and supports adoption, ensuring equal opportunities for all children.
Bronze in the “Disabled” category for defending the rights of people with disabilities, highlighting and developing their skills and ensuring their equal treatment within society.
- In 2020, Amimoni stood out among 53 NGOs by taking second place in the field “Social inclusion – Welfare”, in the framework of the “THALIS II – Mapping & Evaluation of Greek Non-Profit Organizations” Program. The evaluation of the organizations was based on 3 criteria: Efficiency, Organization and Transparency.
- In 2019 Amimoni received a Corporate and Business Communications Award at the “Corporate Affairs Excellence Awards” Ceremony organized by the Corporate Affairs sector of the EEDE, as well as a Special Distinction for the Best use of indicators performance indicators (KPIs), for the Creation of the Standard Playground for children with visual impairments & additional disabilities.
- In 2018 Amimoni received an Honorary Award for the design and implementation of the first and Model Playground in Greece for children with visual impairments and additional disabilities, at the National Customer Service Awards (CS AWARDS) Ceremony organized for the 9th year by the Hellinikon Institute of Customer Service (EIEP).
- In 2015, Amimoni was awarded within the framework of the “Islands of Quality 2015” institution, a prize given every 2 years by the Citizens’ Movement & the Greek Guiding Association. The prize was awarded by the President of the Republic.